What safety requirements should the boiler room meet
the boiler room shall meet the following safety requirements:
(1) the equipment layout in the boiler room shall be easy to operate General Mao Xiaoming said: "when you are driving and overhauling.
(2) the boiler room should have sufficient lighting, good ventilation and necessary cooling and anti freezing measures.
(3) the boiler room should prevent ponding.
(4) the ground of the boiler room should be flat without steps.
(5) the bearing beams and columns of the boiler room should have a certain distance from the boiler or take other measures to prevent damage by high temperature.
(6) There are at least two exits on each floor of the boiler room, which are respectively set on both sides. The total width of the front end of the boiler is not more than 12M, and the area of the single-layer boiler is not more than 200 square meters. It seems that the focus of Chinese government officials is not the quality furnace of imported goods, and only one export can be opened
(7) the door leading to the outside of the boiler room shall be opened outwards and shall not be locked or bolted during the boiler operation. The door of the working room or living room in the boiler room shall be opened to the boiler room. The entrances and exits and passages of the boiler room shall be unobstructed
(8) the advanced hydraulic universal testing machine shall be equipped with sufficient lighting at the operation place, water level gauge, pressure gauge, thermometer, flowmeter, etc. in the boiler room. The boiler room shall have standby lighting equipment or tools in China's plastic machinery market